The TBSCP1-5M300 is a RF surface current monitoring probe, expanding the Tekbox product range of affordable EMC pre-compliance test equipment.
The probe has a very flat response from 5 MHz to 300 MHz and is characterized over the frequency range from 30 kHz to 400 MHz. The TBSCP1-5M300 is for RF current monitoring applications that need to measure RF currents flowing on surfaces such as PCB groundplanes or traces, metal planes or wires.
The footprint of the RF current monitoring probe measures 40 mm x 15 mm. The transfer impedance is -7 dB Ohm with a typical 3dB bandwidth from 5 MHz to 300 MHz.
Probe for 5MHz to 300 MHz
- Characterized frequency range: 30 kHz to 400 MHz
- Transfer impedance: -7 dB Ohm with a 3 dB bandwidth from 5 MHz to 300 MHz
- Suppression of orthogonal field: typ. > 15 dB avg. up to 100 MHz
- Footprint: 40 mm x 15 mm
- Height: 30 mm
- Weight: 25 g
- Connector type: SMA female
- Max. primary current (DC – 400 Hz): 150 A
- Max. primary current (RF): 12 A
- Max. core temperature: 125 °C