Rigol 1000 Series | Digital Oscilloscopes
R7,919.34 – R26,424.75
Reliable Basic Visualization of Signals of Interest
- DS1052E: Bandwidth: 50 MHz — Analog Channels: 2
- DS1102E: Bandwidth: 100 MHz — Analog Channels: 2
- DS1052D: Bandwidth: 50 MHz — Analog Channels: 2 — Digital Channels: 16
- DS1102D: Bandwidth: 100 MHz — Analog Channels: 2 — Digital Channels: 16
- DS1074B: Bandwidth: 70 MHz — Analog Channels: 4
- DS1104B: Bandwidth: 100 MHz — Analog Channels: 4
- DS1204B: Bandwidth: 200 MHz — Analog Channels: 4
The 1000 Series from RIGOL include the B, D, and E series oscilloscopes. The E Series are the value leader with 50-100 MHz models that include 2 channels and 1 Million points of memory. The D Series add low speed digital capture enabling basic mixed signal analysis in a economic package. The B Series provide more speed and power including our economic 4 channel, 200 MHz DS1204B model which provides 2 GSa/sec sampling. With features including FFTs, record and replay, roll mode, alternate trigger mode, and adjustable trigger sensitivity the 1000 Series is a great entry for value oscilloscope requirements.
1 to 2 GSa/s Max Sample Rate — Provides fine resolution and detail in high speed signals
5.7” QVGA Display — Improved view for an entry level oscilloscope
Up to 1 Million points of memory — memory depth enables signal zoom and analysis of longer waveforms
Trigger modes including edge, pulse width, slope, video, pattern, continuous time, and alternate — Advanced trigger modes speed debugging and analysis. Alternating trigger mode is especially useful for non time correlated signals.
|Dimensions||133 × 303 × 154 cm|
DS1052E, DS1102E, DS1052D, DS1102D, DS1074B, DS1104B, DS1204B
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
R10,828.48 – R19,906.10
R81,321.41 – R192,703.99
DC Power & Loads