Rigol 2000 Series | Digital Oscilloscopes
R22,465.08 – R39,300.41
- Wide vertical range(500uV/div ~ 10V/div),
lower noise floor, better for small signal capturing
- Full bandwidth, lower overshoot(<5%), excellent frequency response design
- Bandwidth 100MHz,200MHz, 300MHz
- Max. Sample Rate 2G Sa/s
- Integrated 2 channel, 25 MHz generator (“-S” models only)
- DS2302A: Bandwidth: 300 MHz | Analog Channels: 2
- DS2202A: Bandwidth: 200 MHz | Analog Channels: 2
- DS2102A: Bandwidth: 100 MHz | Analog Channels: 2
The 2000 Series digital oscilloscope is another Best-In-Class instrument from Rigol offering an unmatched feature/value package. The 2000 Series Oscilloscopes bring advanced triggering, large display, and decoding features to customers with a limited budget. This new, low starting price enables customers to analyze higher speed signals with a larger display for less than previously possible. The 2000A Series is a fast and versatile scope covering frequencies up to 300 MHz with two channels and a wide vertical range (500uV/div-10V/div) to deliver an extremely low noise floor to help you capture smaller signals. Add a 2 GSa/s max. sample rate and 14 Mpts. of standard memory depth to its user-friendly interface and 8 inch WVGA display and you’ve got a scope that outperforms the competition in a wide range of bench-top and field applications. The MSO models add 16 bits of mixed signal logic channels with included RPL2316 digital probe kit. The ‘-S’ modles provide an embedded 2 channel, 25 MHz waveform generator.
DS2302A, DS2202A, DS2102A
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
R10,828.48 – R19,906.10