The Rigol DS6062 digital oscilloscope has a 600MHz bandwidth and optional 1.5GHz bandwidth differential and single-ended active probes (model RP7150). These new products are designed and produced by Rigol with many key technological breakthroughs designed to help engineers achieve more thorough research, development and failure analysis applications. Detecting signal and device characteristics is now easier than ever with the most advanced digital oscilloscope platform in its class.
Rigol DS6000-series platforms are aimed at communications, semiconductor, computing, aerospace, defence, instrumentation, research/education, industrial electronics, consumer electronics and automotive industries. The Rigol DS6000 is the oscilloscope of choice for innovative technology teams with industry leading specifications, broad analysis capabilities and the most powerful trigger functions and display capabilities.
- Deeper Memory Depth (Std.140Mpts)
- Higher Waveform capture rate (Up to 180,000 wfms/s)
- Real Time waveform Record,Replay & Analysis (Up to 200,000 frames)
- Multi-level intensity grading display
Features and Benefits
Up to 180K Waveforms/s Waveform capture rate
Real time waveform Record, Replay & Analysis
Multi-Level intensity grading display
Advanced math function
Standard Mask test function
Auto measurements with statistics
Standard Serial Bus trigger functions (RS232,I2C,SPI,CAN etc.)
Optional Serial bus decoding function with listing display
In The Box
- RP5600A – One per channel (600 MHz Bandwidth 10:1 Passive Probe Kit)
- FacePlate – Instrument Display Cover
- Instrument Quick Guide
- Power Cord
- USB Cable
- NIST calibration certificate for the DS6062
There are no reviews yet.