Rigol DS7000 Series | Mixed Signal Oscilloscopes
R64,486.08 – R201,997.10
- 10GSa/sec max Sample Rate
- 500MPts max Record length
- >600,000 wf/sec Waveform Capture Rate
- >450,000 Waveform Record and Playback
- 6 Instruments In 1 — Oscilloscope — Logic Analyzer — Waveform Generator — Voltmeter — Counter/Totalizer — Protocol Analyzer
- DS7014: Bandwidth: 100 MHz — Analog Channels: 4 — Real-time Sample Rate: 10 GSa/s
- DS7024: Bandwidth: 200 MHz — Analog Channels: 4 — Real-time Sample Rate: 10 GSa/s
- DS7034: Bandwidth: 350 MHz — Analog Channels: 4 — Real-time Sample Rate: 10 GSa/s
- DS7054: Bandwidth: 500 MHz — Analog Channels: 4 — Real-time Sample Rate: 10 GSa/s
The 7000 Series Oscilloscopes combines best in class sampling and memory depth with our modern, flexible User Interface enabled by our new UltraVision II architecture and innovative Phoenix Chipset. With 100 to 500 MHz models each with 4 analog channels, the 7000 Series brings innovative analysis and visualization capabilities to embedded design, power analysis, serial decode, and RF applications. Analyze your critical signals with zone triggering, 7 instruments in 1, Enhanced FFTs, color grading, and histograms all supported by the high sample rate, deep memory, and full memory measurements. 7000 Series Oscilloscopes provide unprecedented value and innovation in our mainstream embedded platform.
10G Sa/s Max Sample Rate — Visualize fine resolution and signal detail
Long Record Length (100M std/500M opt) — Find elusive problems in complex digital streams with long acquisitions at high sample rates
7 instruments in 1 — Combine an Oscilloscope, Logic Analyzer, Protocol Analyzer, Waveform Generator, Voltmeter, and Counter/Totalizer in one instrument to quickly find answers to your measurement challenges.
600,000 wfms/s Waveform Capture rate — Minimize scope “dead time” between trigger events and increase observations of random and sporadic events.
Intensity Color graded display — Observe and highlight signal anomalies even when obscured by other signals
Protocol Analysis for today’s common serial communication buses — Trigger, decode, and visualize serial bus traffic to speed analysis and debug of Embedded Serial Bus designs
Flexible user interface combining touch, mouse, knob/button, web, and remote control — Interact with the instrument in the way that works best for you
Enhanced Color FFT — Capture and analyze in the frequency domain using the enhanced color FFT to visualize transient high-speed signals
|Dimensions||135 × 410 × 224 cm|
DS7014, DS7024, DS7034, DS7054
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
R81,321.41 – R192,703.99