|Models||Max. Bandwidth||EMI/QuasiPeak||Adv. Meas. Kit||Preamplifier||Tracking Generator||Vector Network Analyzer|
|Frequency Range||9 kHz – 3 / 4.5 GHz|
|Frequency Resolution||10 HZ (1 Hz option)|
|Span||0 Hz (zero Span), 100 Hz – 3 / 4.5 GHz|
|DANL||-136 dBm (-161 dBm with optional preamplifier)|
|Display||25,7 cm (10.1″) TFT-Color-LCD Touchdisplay (1024 × 600 Pixel)|
|Interfaces||USB-Host, USB, LAN, GPIB|
|Dimensions||410 mm × 224 mm × 135 mm|
Rigol’s new RSA3000 series spectrum analyzers redefines the product category of general purpose spectrum analyzer by adding Real-Time spectrum trigger and analysis capabilities and sets a new level performance and price.
The RSA3000 family features a 10.1” touchscreen display, compact design and easy-to-use interface and operations, making it ideal for benchtop or field apps in RF and wireless testing and production such as IoT, RFID, analog and digital modulated signals. Embedded-System-Designer can cross trigger and analyze bus signals like IC2, SPI with RF Signals.
The Real-Time-Bandwidth of 10 MHz (25 MHz and 40 MHz optional) and the Frequency-Mask-Trigger let you visualize, isolate and capture signals to analyze their behavior over amplitude, frequency and time. The new spectrum analyzer offers the ability to trigger and capture signals by 100% if longer than 7.45 µs in duration. The RSA3000 have RBW settable down to 10 Hz, a DANL (displayed average noise level) down to -161 dBm (typical) and a 1ms Full Span Sweep in its general-purpose spectrum analyzer mode.
EMI filter and detector such as 9KHz, 120kHz and Quasi-Peak as example are standard. Extendibility: 40MHz Real-Time-Bandwidth, Pre-Amplifier, High Stability Clock, Advanced Measurement Kit, EMI Pre-compliance Test Software can be added optional.
- 9 kHz to 3 or 4.5 GHz Frequency Range
- 10.1” Capacitive touchscreen display
- Displayed Average Noise Level as low as -161 dBm with opt. PreAmplifier
- Real-Time Analysis Bandwidth of 10 MHz standard (40 MHz option)
- Frequency-Mask-Trigger, IF-Power-Level-Trigger and external Trigger
- 7 Real-Time visualization modes
- 100 % POI as low as 7. 45 µs
- 10 Hz Minimum Resolution Bandwidth (RBW) (1 Hz option)
- 1 ms full span sweep speed
- EMI RBW and Detector standard (200 Hz, 9 kHz, 120 kHz, 1 MHz)
- Tracking Generator and VSWR measurements available
- Vector Network Analyzer