The TBL5016-3 is a Line Impedance Stabilization Network for the measurement of line-conducted interference within the range of 9 kHz to 30MHz, according to the CISPR 16-1-2 standard. The device is designed for testing 3-phase and single-phase, AC-powered equipment with supply voltages up to a maximum 450V/260V and 16A. Conducted noise can be measured on each phase and on the neutral conductor. The TBL5016-3 has separate RF outputs for each phase and neutral and consequently can be coupled with the TBLM1 to split the emissions in its common mode and differential mode components.
The single-phase DUT socket is available in country-specific variants.
TBL5016-3 50 Ohm // 50 µH + 5 Ohm, 16A LISN, 4 paths, CISPR 16-1-2
- Frequency range: 9 kHz to 30 MHz
- Impedance: 50 Ω ║ (50 µH + 5 Ω)
- Artificial hand: 220 pF + 511 Ω
- Switchable PE: 50 Ω ║ 50 µH
- 250µH pre-filter
- Separate RF outputs for each line and neutral
- Air core inductors
- Line voltage: max. 540V/260V / 50 – 60 Hz, CAT ‖
- Max. current per line and neutral: 16A @ 23°C each
- 3-phase DUT socket: CEE/IEC60309, 3L+N+PE, 16A, female
- Single-phase DUT socket: country specific
- Power connector: CEE/IEC60309, 3L+N+PE, 16A, male
- Measurement connectors: 50 Ω BNC
- Operating Temperature Range: +5°C … + 40°C; 5% to 80% RH
- Safety: Safety Class I, IEC 1010-01
There are no reviews yet.