|Model||Max. Frequency||Frequency resolution||I/Q modulation|
|DSG815||1.5 GHz||0,01 Hz|
|DSG830||3 GHz||0,01 Hz|
|DSG821||2.1 GHZ||0,01 Hz|
|DSG821A||2.1 GHZ||0,01 Hz||Yes|
|DSG836||3.6 GHz||0,01 Hz|
|DSG836A||3.6 GHz||0,01 Hz||Yes|
- Highest frequency: 1.5 GHz / 3.6 GHz
- Amplitude accuracy: < 0.5 dB (typical)
- Output amplitude range: -110 dBm to +13 dBm
- High signal purity, phase noise: < -105 dBc/Hz @ 20 kHz (typical)
- Standard 2 ppm internal clock; 5 ppb high stable clock for option
- Standard AM/FM/ΦM analog modulation
- Optional pulse modulation; on/off ratio up to 70 dB
- Pulse Train Generator (optional)
- All modulationschemes support internal and external modulation modes
- Standard 2U height design to save rack space. Rack mount kit is available
- Standard USB/LAN remote control interfaces. SCPI command set for remote control
- Wear-free electronic attenuator design
The DSG800(A) RF signal generator offers standard AM/FM/ØM analog modulation, as well as options for pulse modulation with a maximum frequency 1.5 GHz. Featuring a high signal purity with phase noise measuring <-105 dBc/Hz @ 20 kHz (typical) and a wide output range of -110 dBm to +13 dBm, the DSG800 RF signal generator has an optional pulse modulation with an on/off ratio of up to 70dB, with optional pulse train generator available.
The DSG800(A) series also has an amplitude accuracy of < 0.5 dB (typical). Beside the analog output the devices include a USB-Host- and a USB-device and a LAN interface.
The DSG800 series is a high-performance RF signal generator. It provides comprehensive modulation solutions such as: Pulse modulation (optional) with customizable pulse train (optional) and standard AM/FM/FM analog modulation. All modulation schemes support internal and external modulation sources. In addition, to meet the demands of production environments, the DSG800 is designed to be both, highly stable and reliable.
The DSG800 series also features a clear user interface, small size and light weight. It is easy to operate and can output stable, precise and pure signals. It is an ideal tool for various fields such as communication, computers, instrumentation, R&D, education, production and maintenance.